Our client is a European Marine services company who are expanding their marine logistics business in Singapore.
• To present, promote and sell company services to the Marine logistics and Marine solutions sectors including warehousing, transportation, freight forwarding, disposal; not limiting.
• To expand company brand name in the market
• To further develop business with existing clients
• To identify, explore and develop other new business opportunities
• To work with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets and KPI.
• To provide weekly sales visit schedule and visit report to General Manager
• To provide quarterly sales pipeline/sales forecast to General Manager
• To particulate and attend industry networking session to promote company profile
• To work closely with the Operation dept. to set up customer SOP
• To look into customer compliance and feedback and work closely with the various dept. and provide customers with a possible solution.
• Bachelor's degree/diploma and min 3-5 years sales experience in the marine industry in Singapore.
• Experience in marine freight forwarding will give you an edge for the role.
• Knowledge in the technical, chemical and mechanical application and specification will be an advantage
• Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & writing)
• Self- starter, result-oriented, and a team player
• Strong commercial acumen, the ability to converse and influence decision-makers.
• Good network of technical/purchasing people in shipping companies will be a strong advantage
• Ideal position for a candidate who is ambitious and prefers to work in an independent environment.