This position is responsible for handling all post fixtures vessel operations related matters including but not limited to:
- Handling post fixture voyage claims including issuance of invoices that are properly supported as per the charter parties
- Handling hire and other claims of ship owners Financial accounting, bookkeeping and reporting of voyages, time charterers and pools Voyage profit and loss analysis and reporting
- Liaising with counterparties for timely payment of funds and keeping records of outstanding amounts
To succeed in this Regional Shipping Analyst role, you will need a minimum of two years experience managing post fixtures for oiltankers.
- Good university degree, preferably in Maritime studies
- At least two years relevant experience in post fixture claims with a reputed tanker owner, commercial tanker operator, oil major or oil trader
- Experienced in financial accounting would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills Proactive, meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This international company is recognized as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.