The appointee will join the team who is responsible for commercial gas cargoes voyage instructions and monitoring of operating performance of the fleet and take responsibility for the compliance of the vessels
A background in Marine Operations, Gas Vessel Operations with 2 to 5 years related working experience is required.
This is an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, technically innovative environment, and be part of the core commercial shipping team of a large fleet of operated gas carriers.
To assist and support the Shipping Commercial Manager in the following:
- Provide voyage instructions to the chartered fleet, keep up-to-date data of voyage reports/performances, assist to handle demurrage and off-hire claims
- Ensure accuracy of the shipping documents, Bill of Lading, and Letter of Indemnities
- Compile and keep up to date the records of vetting compliance of the fleet from oil majors and Terminals, Discharge Terminal compatibility and compliance
- Liaise with chartered fleet, shipping agents, bunkering suppliers, other third parties
- Assist in the updating of Contingency Plan, Operating Manuals and Charterer's Instructions.