VP Finance - Pharmaceutical Industry
Reporting to the Global CFO and working Closely with the General Manager for the region based in Singapore for a large European MNC in the pharmaceutical industry with over 50 offices globally. They are expanding rapidly within the region and looking to open 3 new offices in 2018 in Asia.
1) Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly management and financial reports which complies with the Group’s policies, local statutory and tax regulations.
2) Work Closely with the GM of Asia in formulating budgets, strategic plans and contribute to the P&L by supporting pricing decisions in tenders, orders and projects.
3) Manage credit exposure of customers by monitoring DSO's and status of collections
4) Leading Internal, external and tax audit for Asia
5) Manage 9 in-country finance managers/controllers and ensure closing of books, tax filing and audit are as per statutory compliance in trespective countries
6) Implement strong policies, process and controls in order to enahance the efficiency within the finance and accounting team.
7) Leadership role for the region with exceptional people management skills
You are CA/CPA with 15-20 years of solid experience in accounting controls, finance, tax and audit within the pharmaceutical industry. You have exceptional track record in owning a P&L and ensuring growth within the region.
Regional exposure of managing key markets like Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and Malaysia are a must have. Exceptional knowledge of tax and accounting policies in the above markets are key to the person being shortlisted.