Commercial Finance Manager (Beverages)
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
You will be a part of the heading the commercial finance function to ensure alignment of Business Goals for the South East Asia region. You also partner with the Regional Commercial leads, Country Gm, Marketing teams, and regional teams to ensure goals and objectives.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE* Establish the Commercial Finance function by focusing on selected regions first while expanding to become the single go-to point for all Commercial related planning & analysis activities and business partnership for all countries within SEA
* Provide accurate and timely information for month, quarter and year end close to local and regional Commercial / Marketing teams.
* Forecasting and annual planning through the establishment of guidelines, managing financial models, and development of key performance measures.
* Business Partnering on commercial proposals on key accounts, oversee rebate programs all the while delicately balancing price / volume / profitability.
* Business partnering on value creation projects such as further expanding and maintaining the commercial part of the Cognos Business Intelligence system..
* Driving fact based decisions through defining the right measures, establishing and maintaining a financial incentive framework and performance scorecard
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
* Degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance and Accounting, or equivalent (CMA or equivalent a plus).
* 4-6 years of experience in Commercial finance with a leading FMCG company
* Experience in FP&A, budgeting and Forecasting is a must.
* Experience in Business Partnering, preferably in Commercial Finance.