Our client is one of the topmost logistics and transportation companies in the world. They are the global marine and port agency service providers having their network spread across the world.
Business Need / Purpose of Role:
The Commercial Manager is responsible for generating new revenue and revenue growth through direct interaction and account management for the defined location.
- Identify, target and secure new customers
- Secure new revenue from existing customers
- To grow and maintain existing revenues
- Support sales drive to the Chinese controlled business in the Region
- Sales Support and sales administration function pertaining to the Commercial Department
- follow up on new sales leads
- dealing with customers enquiries
- send marketing flyers / newsletter to customers
- provide any necessary data or reports
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure New Revenue
- Develop account plans for key accounts.
- Direct Sales of all products and global network.
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce CRM; sales activities, opportunities and reports
- Conduct and manage joint visit with overseas visitors.
- Handle customer feedback, investigate and resolve the problem, together with the operation team.
- Participate and attend events, exhibition, industry networking session.
- Ensure all Sales development processes are in accordance with the values and ethics of ISS.
- The post holder will carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of the job as requested by the Line Manager and ensure full utilization of all ISS Systems accordingly to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Revenue growth
- Customer retention
- Reporting and Administrations – Salesforce CRM administration, 20 Face to Face meetings per month, 20 Visit Report, Weekly Report, Business Opportunities pipeline
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good sales acumen and personality
- Commitment to customer service
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persuasive Selling
- Team Work
- Sales Planner
- Bachelor’s Degree in a public or accredited private academic institution preferred.
- Possess min. 2 years of experience in sales, sales process and dynamics.