Corporate Finance Analyst (BD/ M&A)
Our Client is a leading logistics company headquartered in Singapore and is looking to expand rapidly across the globe. With 13 offices worldwide and great track record of growth over the past 3 years, they are looking to hire a dynamic Corporate finance analyst to support the M&A/BD space for the group.
This role reports to the Corporate Development Manager based in Singapore.
Purpose of role:
Support the Business Development function to analyze data and generate insights and recommendations to management
- Perform financial analysis, profitability analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line
- Update and maintain current financial models
- Improve internal report, dashboards and databases that aid commercial decisions
- Assist in identifying business opportunities in new markets and within existing ones.
- Assist with professional presentations for potential new clients.
- Assist to develop financial models and forecasts supporting business initiatives and projects
- Return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis
- Maintain the virtual data room during financial negotiations/M&A process, acquisition or sale of assets
Tender Management and Bidding Process
- Lead the preparation of corporate documents for bidding and acquisition transactions as well as greenfield projects.
- Support the presentation of tenders
- You must be a MBA/ Post graduate with 3-5 years of post qualification experience within the banking, logistics or maritime industry.
- You must have strong financial modelling skills, have had rich experience in dealing with investment analysis and worked closely with the senior management
- SQL, Python are a plus
If you want to accelerate your career with a young, growing and impactful brand then this is an ideal opportunity for you. You will be groomed regarding the industry in case you do not have relevant experience.