One of our global shipping clients is growing their operations in Singapore and looking to hire a Crewing Executive who has prior experience in a similar role with a Ship owner/ management company (at least one year). He/she needs to possess an eye for details, good organising and multitasking skills, a great team player and has the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
The ideal candidate would have proven track record in delivering operational excellence in crewing operations.
- Manage relationship with existing manning partners to ensure good quality crew are recruited in a timely manner.
- Ensure protection of company's interest while managing relationship with the manning partners
- Ensure that the manning partners are working in accordance with best practices and conformance with company's policies and procedures
- Monitor general crewing market trends by establishing industry level benchmark with other partners on crewing costs or other crewing industry matters.
- Manage and handle all crewing related operations of the Company
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Prior experience in a managerial capacity for Crewing operations is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- Strong verbal/written skills, as well as strong reporting and presentation skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team;
- Good planning, prioritising, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills with good attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive matters appropriately;
- Ability to be agile and contribute to a changing work environment, seeking out opportunities to continually improve systems and processes;
- Willingness to assist other areas from time to time as appropriate, provided within skills and ability