We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated, and creative Business data support & Marketing Intern to join our headquarters in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can contribute positively and can multitask; then this may be the place for you! Reporting into the Director’s; your key responsibilities include:
Planning and executing data entry into our company CRM
- Help market presentations, executing campaigns & creating end of campaign reports.
- Content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Create professional marketing materials for business development purposes. Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Execute marketing plans. Assist with researching our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Assist the Recruitment Team to execute daily activities including importing data into the ATS.
Our team culture is really important to us, and it’s key that we find the right person to join our fast-paced, creative, and fun local marketing team. Ideally, we’re looking for:
- University student or post-graduate
- A self-starter who loves to take on new challenges and own their own projects
- Positive attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, who works well with everyone
- Excellent English writing skill Above-average Microsoft PowerPoint slide skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
What We Offer
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Happy Friday’s
If you can start in June and are able to commit for at least 6 months, we would like to speak to you!