Regional Finance Lead (Shared Services)
Leading Ecommerce business.
We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers to join us in scaling our business, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here.
Our APAC Finance Business Services Team (Shared Service Centre) is seeking a highly motivated Lead Finance (SSC) to scale our finance operations.
As the Lead Finance (SSC), you have 3 core responsible for the organisation:
- Own and operate finance processes such as AP, AP, GL (but not limited to) and ensure they are compliant with local legal/regulatory requirements
- Manage and monitor Service Level Agreement’s (SLA) requirements to ensure our service agreements are met for our stakeholders and by our outsourced providers
- Keep stakeholders informed with relevant reporting/analysis for strategic decision making
The Manager, Finance Service Delivery will report to the Head of APAC Business Finance Service.
Our regional headquarters in Singapore, the role will also work very closely with various internal stakeholders such as; Regional Finance Business Partners, Product, Commercial, Support Centre and in-country finance teams.
To be successful at delivering value to our stakeholders and team members, you are required to be nimble, be able to multi-task, constructively challenge the status quo and collaborate/communicate effectively across all geographies. Your core deliverables/responsibilities include:
- Act as the point of contact for e-grocery / new vertical finance operations matters
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with stakeholders
- Support the onboarding of new country, locations and new verticals (transitioned into the shared service centre)
- Own the performance of New Verticals’s Finance’s Net Promoter Score from our customers /suppliers to ensure best-in-class experience and satisfaction
- Responsible for researching, tracking, and resolving finance issues on a timely basis
- Work with relevant transformation team on continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor and ensure SLAs are met, issues escalated and prioritized (for both our internal and outsourced providers)
- Manage the governance process with stakeholders (i.e. weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews)
- 8+ years or more of relevant accounting and operations experience, with a degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Has strong knowledge of end-to-end Finance processes (eg. PTP, OTC, RTR) and is conversant with the use of AP, AR and GL modules within ERP system
- Proven track record of building and developing high performing teams or managing an outsource provider
- Professional certifications such as CA, ACCA, etc.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence, persuade and drive action.
- Process-oriented with an understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Familiar with CRM, ERP, Inventory management systems
- Familiar with SQL, Tableau or alike
- Familiar with Ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA or alike)
- Strong analytical skills and who can foresee upstream and downstream impacts
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft applications for analysis and reporting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A creative mindset and a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom. You love creating new systems and solving problems via infrastructure and automation
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Singapore PR and Citizen Only!