Finance Manager (Real Estate)
We are looking for a Finance Manager for a real estate developer in Singapore. You will manage a spectrum of finance-related activities that include financial accounting and reporting, payment processing, accounts receivables and tax computations. This role needs to travel 20%.
- Manage the month-end closing and settlements, including preparation of monthly schedules for entities
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of the capex / fixed asset processes. Consolidation of capex requirements and performs corresponding cashflow / depreciation analysis with operating departments on ad-hoc, forecast, budgets and planning process.
- Manage a spectrum of finance-related activities that includes payment processing and tax computations
- Lead in the preparation of budget and forecast.
- Oversee the completion of month-end and year-end audited accounts and filing of accounts and taxes on a timely basis.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax authorities and other government agencies.
- Involve in any ad hoc projects assigned including M&A and Due Diligence.
- CA or CPA qualified with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Min 3 years of Capex / fixed assets related experiences in fast face environment
- NetSuite knowledge with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Prior exposure in industries such as real estate, technology, financial institutions is a plus
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on and comfortable working in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Team management skills