Finance Manager (Supply Chain/Logistics Finance)
Singapore Citizen or PR Needed
Our client is a leading consumer brand spanning across 30 plus markets with a global turnover of $5bn.
This role will play a key strategic, hands-on role in directing and managing the Asia Pacific Distribution and Packaging financial analytics and forecasting our financial and operational performance.
Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, managing the Long-Range Strategic Planning process, analyzing actual results, and supporting management decision-making. This person is responsible for supporting the Asia Pacific region and will partner with multiple cross functional teams, across the company, to report and analyze distribution and packaging cost, inventory, developing & delivering presentations to senior management. This is a visible role requiring sharp finance skills and business sense. The position is based out of our Singapore office.
The role reports directly to the Senior Finance Director, Distribution & Packaging, with a dotted-line reporting relationship to the Senior Director, APAC Distribution.
- Participate as a key member of the Senior management team and as such be responsible for overall results and the formulation of the business strategy, supporting and challenging the APAC distribution head and his team.
- Lead and deliver insightful information on a consistent and standardized basis to enhance management decision making.
- Responsible for co- ordinating the annual budget process and quarterly forecast preparation for packaging and distribution across all APAC sites, in accordance with company timelines.
- Coordinate and prepare Long Range Strategic Financial Planning process.
- Drive consistent reports and analysis of financial results to support both the timely and accurate monthly close process and functional management reviews.
- Responsible for the fixed assets and capital investment within operations to ensure accurate asset reporting in accordance with policy.
- Accountable for Implementation / monitor and develop of controls of operations maintaining the relationship with internal & external auditors to ensure effective delivery & sign off controls for multiple sites within the APAC region
- Responsible for reviewing and approving inventory across multiple locations including silver stock & finished goods
- 8+ years of experience managing Supply Chain/Logistics Finance for leading Consumer Goods Industry
- Strong analytical skills and must have worked in a regional HQ