Financial Analysis & Planning Manager
Our client is a highly established European Multinational with a leading brand name in the consumer goods industry. They are seeking a high calibre Head of FP&A to join their Regional Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a lean team of finance analysts.
- This is a business-oriented role where you will participate proactively in reviewing and recommending effective business practices.
- As an integral part of the finance team, you will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of the operations within one of their global brands.
- Working closely with the different cross functional teams, your portfolio will include investment analysis, budgeting/forecasting as well as operations and costing analysis.
- You will play a significant role in driving new initiatives to streamline processes and implementation of new business intelligence tools to improve operational efficiencies.
- You will be crucial in providing insightful analysis to drive key business decisions and strategies
- CPA with Degree in Business, Finance is required. MBA is preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant Finance experience with minimum 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Hands on experience in reporting, planning and forecasting systems such as SAP, Cognos and TM1
- Ideally the person will be a proactive and motivated self-starter who drives for results and possess good problem-solving skills