Financial Planning & Analysis - Analyst (Education)
4.000 SGD monthly
The Financial Analyst will provide stakeholders with relevant financial data necessary for budgetary and financial decisions, and will work closely with FP&A Manager to develop and implement strategies across the division. The successful candidate will need to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace. The purpose of the FP&A function is to partner with leaders and teams to plan (budget), forecast and analyze their activities and to provide proactive financial advice on all related matters. Reporting into the FP&A Manager - Global based in Singapore.
• Provision of timely & reliable information to budget holders to aid their decision-making process & achievement of month end reporting timetables for global finance
• Analysis of monthly I&E reports, including variances between actual & budget
• Prepare monthly income and expense accruals for the largest BU in the entire global organisation
• Obtaining & reviewing non-financial data which supports the financial information
• Assist with preparation, analysis & risk assessment of monthly forecast submission.
• Provision of timely & accurate (no surprises) forecast information to global finance in line with reporting timetables.
• Provision of analytical reports to budget holders & FP&A, on a timely basis, to better inform the decision making processes
• Degree or equivalent in accounting, business or finance
• Proven experience in the finance area: 3+ years as an FP&A Analyst
• Experience using Oracle Hyperion Financial Management module and Power BI preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written & oral, with individuals from across the organisation
• Ability to meet objectives & deadlines while assigned to multiple tasks & to work with limited
Singapore PR and Citizens Only!