Our client is a leading venture capital fund based in Singapore with investments in 25 plus companies. They are expanding rapidly and are hiring a dynamic accounting professional to report into the head of finance based in Singapore.
· Support the Head of Finance in preparing & updating the Net Asset Value tracker for the Fund(s)
- Prepare content from portfolio companies for reporting to the fund i.e. valuation purposes
- Support the preparation of the Investment Manager & Fund projections
- Review capital call notices & monitor capital calls collection status
- Oversee fund expenses & various monthly management reporting items
- Be responsible for other fund operations duties, i.e. monthly and quarterly investors reporting, year-end financial statements, tax reporting and legal/compliance filings etc
- Update and maintain general ledger transactions within Xero, including detailed data entry to ensure clear documentation of all transactions? across Fund entities
- Verify the accuracy of invoices, expense reports and other accounting items and liaise with third party providers on billing matters; assist with disbursements and other accounts payable functions
- Support office administrative matters i.e. travel, team building
- Assist with ad hoc projects and coverage as necessary
What we offer:
- Excellent training and learning environment with long term career prospects in Impact Investing
- The Candidate will have opportunities to learn the operations workflow for venture capital funds
- Close mentorship and direct working relationship with senior members of the firm
- Attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business administration from a reputed tertiary institution with experience in a fund/private equity or investment firm.
- You must have at least 2 years of fund accounting experience based in Singapore.
- Pure Big 4 audit experience are also welcome
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Candidates with prior internship or work experience with Big 4 companies will be viewed favourably
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent soft skills with the ability to work well in small teams
Singapore Citizen or PR only!