General Manager Finance, HR & Administration (Japanese Speaker & Singapore PR/Citizen)
Our client is a leading Japanese manufacturer of automotive, marine and other varied products across the globe. With strong expansion plans in APAC they are looking to hire a GM Finance & Admin who will be reporting to the Managing Director of Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
- Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, budgeting and forecasting effort of the organisation
- Overseeing the entire accounting team in Singapore and ensure monthly closing, financial reporting and consolidation
- Ensure, GST filings, Audit and other statutory compliance are completed on time
- Ensure improvement in processes and systems are achieved to further enhance the efficiency of the accounting teams.
- Manage the entire Administration and HR for the company in Singapore.
- Provide leadership guidance as and when needed.
- You must have managed Finance and accounting teams for at least an over time span of 10-15 years and last 5 years in a team management exposure.
- You must have strong Japanese speaking skills as the headquarters is in Japan and must be a Singapore PR or Citizen
- You must be a great team player and possess strong leadership qualities.
- Strong stakeholder management across functions