Are you an experienced Bunker Trader looking for your next career progression working for a large shipping company?
Our client is a leading shipping company looking for a suitable candidate with minimum 3-5 years of experience in Shipping – preferable bunkers or operations to strengthen their Bunker team. You will be handling mainly the Asia-Pacific region and be working from Singapore.
- Negotiate, execute and follow-up on bunker orders as well as potential claim settlement
- Performance and quality monitoring and reporting
- Work closely with Bunker suppliers and Traders for smooth and efficient delivery of Marine Fuel oil across regions
- Contribute in identifying and developing new regions and new partners
- Actively contribute with market view based on region research and analysis of price trends
- Manage relationships with internal operations and chartering colleagues.
- Be proactive in advising and in handling new legislations and new bunker specifications
- Proactive, fast learner with commercial drive and mind-set
- Strong and willing team player able to work closely with colleagues and contribute to the success of the desk
- Self motivated as well as independentand strong responsibility
- Analytical skills along with attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to interact with counter parts to obtain their trust and confidence
Kindly email Brijesh at email@example.com for a private and confidentail discussion.