Group Finance Manager (Maritime)
We are looking for a results-driven and confident Manager to manage Group businesses in Singapore and be the key point of contact for all activities for the Family Office in Singapore.
Finance Controlling and Accounting
• Cash flow planning and management. Coordination for aspects of Treasury function, fund arrangement and banking operations.
• Keep strict monitoring of all internal controls/KPI’s for the company
• Implementation of financial processes and system such as taxation, auditing, etc.
• Supervise and maintain all associated finance, legal, banking documentations involved in cross-border holdings and transactions
• Accounting, audit, and statutory compliance
• Be responsible for all office management and financial administration work for the company
• Drive and assist in finalization of annual budget and forecast
• Oversee and prepare MIS and other financial reports as required by the Board.
• Analyse and present all financial data to the Board and management to enable strategic and operational decision making
Startup Ventures – mostly in digital technology space
• Lead the financial modelling, financial due diligence and any other financial activity needed for all fund raising or major strategic transactions
• Basic market research on new start-up ventures planned - prepare internal research reports on markets, technology etc - mainly from secondary source data and talking to experts.
• Helping with searching and networking with key experts / consultants who would be useful to setting up and management of start-up ventures.
• Support in setting up new ventures, associated legal framework and securing government grants and initial banking facilities/ loans.
• Liaison with EDB and other government agencies - research and work to secure various grants and funding from various government agencies - wherever it makes sense consultants will be appointed to helping in this work - wherein you are expected to seek output for the consultants.
• Organise and help Director in managing all the key start-up ventures by tracking all the activities of all projects and ensuring time management is done effectively.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• MBA (Finance and Marketing) or Chartered Accountant (CA) may also be suitable
• 5-8 years’ work experience in corporate environment / banks / financial institution / government organisations
• Exposure to new age tech world related work environment is preferred
• Exposure to having worked closely with business head / owners of the firm and associated business networks
• Exposure to managing office administration work; banking work, market research, strategic planning, budget management, book-keeping, taxation, treasury, audit and compliance
• Exposure to managing international legal documentations and compliances
• Excellent with MS office - word, Power point, excel, others.
• Excellent in time management and multi-tasking, written and verbal communication.
• Very strong in expense cost management.
• Ability to present weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reporting of activities being managed
• Ability to review contracts and make changes as per guidance and close with 3rd parties
• Ability to work by self / in small teams and with collaborative tools.