Head of Investor Relations (On track to IPO)
Our company is a well funded and exciting unicorn in the Telco industry.
Lead Investor Relations Responsibilities
The main responsibilities for the head of IR position are:
1. Acts as liaison between the company and the shareholders on financial matters.
2. Maintains and develops a positive image for the organization.
3. Analyzes corporate activities for investors, identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives.
4. Facilitates company's quarterly board meetings, which includes end to end ownership from creating and reviewing the agenda, suggesting and setting the format and dates of the meetings.
5. Owns the company's monthly shareholder update meetings, which includes preparing shareholder presentation and fielding questions that may arise before, during, and after the meeting."
6. Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
7.Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
8. Manage equity research and investor relationships
You must have an overall experience of 8-10 years with at least 4 years in corporate development, transactions advisory or IR experience in ideally a high growth organisation.
Singapore Citizen or PR only!