HR Business Partner - APAC (Regional)
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner - APAC (Regional)|
|Contact Name:||Brijesh Mongia|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2020 10:42|
Our client is a highly successful shipping conglomerate with a strong global presence. They also operate across a variety of businesses to provide a wide selection of products and services to a diversified portfolio of consumers. Due to business expansion, they are currently seeking a talented Regional HR Business Partner to work closely with their APAC key stakeholders reporting directly to the Group Head.
In this exciting Regional HRBP role, you will act as the key HR advisor to the Business Head and employees across the assigned markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with business leaders and take a consultative approach, providing advise on driving Best Practices for the group
• Develop, plan and execute HR strategies for the team across APAC with a focus on Singapore HQ
• Lead talent management, employee relations and career planning for ~250 employees across the region
• Collaborate closely with the country HR team to increase employee engagement, identify employee and business needs
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly creative and people oriented individual, with a strong passion for driving the way of HR forward. In addition, you have: • A degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent • Minimum 8 years' experience in HR, with min. 5 years in a HR business partnering role
• Prior experience working in shipping companies will be an advantage • Proven track records in implementing HR programmes in talent management • Approachable with strong communication and presentation skills • Highly motivated and ability to be both hands-on and strategic What's on Offer An exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly successful start-up within the eCommerce, Technology and Digital space. Regional portfolio with direct working relationships with Business Leaders. Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's