About Our Client
Our client is a renowned family-run shipping organization, that prides itself on its employee stability by empowering them. Singapore serves as their APAC Headquarters throughout the Asia Pacific area due to its enviable and strategic location. Our client is currently looking for an HR Generalist, with strong business acumen, to be able to be proficient in handling the overall HR functions, as well as being a strong relationship builder with key internal stakeholders, to understand business needs and provide feedback to top management.
Reporting to the Director HR in Europe, the successful applicant will:
• Responsible for overall HR functions, with the support of the HR Director
• Formulating recruitment plans and identifying the leadership team in Singapore based on business requirements, operational sales, and forecasts
• Collaboration of internal stakeholders within the business, to understand business needs and provide updates in an effective and efficient manner
• In charge of employee retention, budgeting, management reporting, and compensation evaluations
• Establishing plans regarding the onboarding of new hires and educating them regarding HR policies, internal processes, and regulations
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
• Degree in HR, Business, or a related field
• Have strong business acumen, adapt, understand quickly, able to be quick on their feet.
• 10+ years or more in HR management, generalist role with exposure to recruitment, onboarding, payroll, compensation, and visa applications.
• Highly effective in business partnering, with a strong track record in being able to build relationships with key stakeholders of the business
• Ability to multitask processes and communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Excellent problem solver and a self-starter personality
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR with diverse experience in handling different HR roles to join a renowned brand that is remarkable at what they do and is influential in its industry segment. Our client is looking for someone that is highly ambitious and works in a highly collaborative manner. The company culture is dynamic, and they are looking for someone who can excel in an autonomous environment