Internal Audit Manager, Regional
- Travel up to 30% within region
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Supervisory skills required
Our Client is one of leading FMCG company , currently they are looking for Internal Audit Manager to manage performance of audit assignments, audit reports and implements projects
- Schedules and plans audits, initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning
- Develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Consults with and advises related departments on operational and administrative issues
The successful candidate should have proven track records in internal audit and supervisory skills are required. Strong in auditing principles and understanding of IT General Control would be preferable
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting with CPA Thailand or CIA , With minimum of 5 years of combined experience from Big4 audit firm or commercial experience from FMCG or retail would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgement.
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Siriwan Young at Siriwan.Young@Caliber8.sg
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.