Our client is a leading global shipping conglomerate looking to hire a Key Account Manager for their Liner business.
This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-national team whereyou will be managing and executing commercial activities for the Asia Region. You will have exposure to work with reputable international brands (direct shippers as well as freight-forwarders).
This role has an interesting combined function of “hunting” and “farming” to maximum revenue.
• Identify and actively reaching out to new customers / market to promote our services
• To develop, lead, and manage key account negotiations, as well as ensuring the company meets revenue quotas on a global scale.
• Manage and monitor the commercial performances of assigned accounts.
• Set up the commercial and pricing policy in agreement with the lines, business development plan and strategies in compliance with the Group policy.
• Prepare visit reports / market studies and perform other tasks as required by Management.
• Communicate the commercial directions to the network and ensure correct application
• Focus on customer relationship development, establishment and improvement
• Coordinate with operations and Cargo Flow Teams as well as other internal department to ensure the best operational service to customers
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in commercial roles for the ocean-freight services.
• Possesses strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills with a strong sense of customer oriented.
• Good team player
• Strong in computer application