Our client, one of the biggest companies of Maritime products and services is looking to someone like you!
If you have experience in the Marine industry of selling services, key account management, pipeline, and sales management. You are well-versed in the development and execution of sales strategies. You have good analytical and presentation skills.
You do need to apply now!
About The Job
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible to define and manage sales plans and activities for your specific area. Main tasks include:
- Responsible for sales, negotiation, and monitoring of contracts for marine customers designated as Key Accounts (KA).
- Work strategically with KA and management of the KA including development & execution of KA Plans by conducting Market and Customer analysis
- Utilize client sales tools to spot and capture business opportunities.
- Understand the customers’ processes and strive to influence customers’ decision-making process.
- Add value to KA by supporting customers on their installed base and bringing forward solutions to the right stakeholders to improve the performance of their equipment.
- Ensure good customer communication throughout the sales process for a Superior Customer Experience.
- Proactively connect and coordinate internally with Business Unit, sales manager, and other team members to secure aligned customers.
Desired Experience And Competences
You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing & managing Key Accounts and at least 5 years of experience in technical sales of products & services in the marine industry. We are looking for a self-motivated team player with a strong customer focus. You should have the courage to take new initiatives and drive implementation.
What’s in it for you?
You will play a key role to develop, implement and drive relationship management with selected key accounts and/or key markets in cooperation with central BU towards profitable growth and steer the KA processes. You will need to add value to Key Accounts by supporting them on their installed base and bringing forward solutions to the right stakeholders to improve the performance of their equipment.