Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (Consumer Goods)
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Manager Financial Planning & Analysis team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! Key success factors for this role include a solution-oriented mindset, strong analytical skills and a drive to contribute to the financial planning of a fast growing start-up.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Finance Lead.
- Support and manage annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecast for different business units within the company by liaising with key business stakeholders in the management team for valuable input. Perform analysis to assess trend and forecast of business key KPI’s.
- Control business performance by providing variance analysis and commentary to explain monthly results versus forecast/budget/prior year and provide insights/ warning on deviations in a timely manner
- Prepare detailed and accurate cash flow forecast to ensure liquidity of the business. Monitor cash flows and performance run rates to asses variances to cash flow forecast and adjust intra-month
- Support business strategies by providing financial analysis/ developing financial models to evaluate ad-hoc projects/ initiatives. Act as a business partner for finance to support business teams.
- Able to recommend/ drive the cost-saving initiatives and help to promote a culture of efficiencies
- Assist in establishing and/ or improving templates & reports for internal use as well as processes with bottom-up approach
- Manage various other financial topics to support the team and provide ad-hoc support where needed
- People management experience is a must
- Minimum of 6 years of finance experience, with a strong focus on FP&A, within a fast-paced business or industry
- CIMA, ACCA, CPA, ACA qualifications preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel/ Gsheets (e.g. Pivot Tables, vLookups etc.) and report automation (e.g. Google Datastudio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical abilities
- Strong sense of ownership to see projects to its completion
- Ability to work well under pressure, detail-oriented and employ a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Process-oriented as well as strong organizational skills with a hands-on mentality
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Experience in a start-up is a plus
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
PR or Citizen Preferred!