Are you an Insurance Broker with broad Marine Insurance experience? Are you interested in building relationships with clients for a market-leading, global organization that can provide long term career progression?
One of our ship-owning clients is currently looking to expand their specialist Marine Insurance team in Singapore and is very interested in speaking with top talent within the Marine Insurance industry.
The Marine Insurance Broker is responsible for the profitable handling and growth of existing marine insurance accounts. Working closely with Servicing Teams, Placement Specialists, and Insurers to effectively manage a portfolio of marine clients and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Servicing a worldwide portfolio of clients produced on a wholesale as well as retail basis
- Service both renewals and new business from the Principal’s initial inquiry through to the handing over of the placing slip to the Documentation / Policy Department for processing and invoicing
- Provide full reviews of the risks proposed, preparation of underwriting presentations, production of draft insurance contracts set out in a slip format and include detailed premium and claim analysis
- Proven Marine insurance experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines is essential
- Fluent in Mandarin