Operations Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Operations Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Brijesh Mongia|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 11:43|
Here are the minimum requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the Maritime industry as Operations Executive;
* Must be able/willing to work odd hours including weekends and public holidays;
* Fluent in English;
* Singaporean (due to the restriction of entry application for port areas).
Key Knowledge Areas
* Functions and roles of shipping in international trade;
* Preparation of berthing, including, the Purpose of ship schedules, Notification of Arrival (NOA), confirmation of arrival, passenger ship, height;
* Process of port clearance;
* Preparations prior to ship's arrival (e.g. types, features and classification of ships);
* Importance of monitoring ship fuel consumption, speed and engine trouble;
* Regulations and requirements relating to ships, International Navigational Limits (e.g International Maritime Organisation (IMO) and government maritime requirements), importance of maintaining the statutory survey records and schedules of ships and certificates and documents of ocean going ships.
If that's you, please send your CV with the expected salary to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's