- Ensure the Group and its subsidiaries are in compliance with Companies Act, SGX listing requirements, IFRS115,109 and etc.
- Ensure consistent accounting policies are adopted among the Group, including overseas subsidiaries.
- Implementation of new accounting standards and SGX new reporting requirement such as Sustainability report within the Group.
- Prepare accounting paper for new accounting projects/transactions, revise and upgrade finance department workflow and processes.
- Support regional finance team in group reporting requirements, new acquisition valuation (PPA) and reporting.
- Management of regional finance team.
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Being a business partner to all divisions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accountancy, Chartered Accountant in Singapore or other professional qualification in Accountancy
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years of relevant working experience. Candidates with working experience in the big 4 audit firm with audit portfolio will have an added advantage
- Expert in IFRS Framework and good understanding in Companies Act and SGX listing requirement.
- Prior experience in dealing with Malaysia and Singapore accounting reporting standards required.