About the job
Regional Finance Manager (Senoko/SGD 6-6.5k)
Our client is a well funded, fast growing start-up in the Food technology business. They have been in the food industry for 30 plus years and have now ventured into plant based food industry and have secured a Series A funding from one of the largest investors in the world.
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team as a Regional Finance Manager. This role reports to the VP of Finance.
Regional Accounting and Closing:
· Oversee monthly closing for regional subsidiaries and ensure monthly closing timelines are met
· Review regional accounts, financial information, reports and month end entries passed by regional subsidiaries
· Consolidation of financial figures and data analysis of regional subsidiaries (management reporting and investor reporting)
· Provide advice and guidance to local finance team on daily operational issues and challenges
· Identify financial and accounting related issues and work with relevant departments on their resolutions
· Monitor cash flow and review cash flow forecast of subsidiaries
· Support preparation of budgets, forecasts and reports to management and explain the required variances.
· Finalization of statutory requirements (audit and income tax).
Receivables and Collections:
· Monitoring and review of group receivables and follow up with regional subsidiaries on long over dues
· Work closely with regional subsidiaries on improving overall collections and DSO
· Review of Allowance for Doubtful Debts
Policies, Procedures and Controls:
· Review and document current process workflows, policies and procedures
· Establish and formalise SOP for regional subsidiaries
· Identify control weaknesses and operational gaps in existing processes and provide recommendations to mitigate risks
· Implement and roll out procedures to manage operational and financial risks for the regional subsidiaries
· Perform transactional walkthroughs and testing where required
· Participate in ERP system migration
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Accountancy Degree with minimum 8 years of experience, minimally 2 years in both audit and commercial each
· Prior experience in drafting and establishing policies and procedures
· Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin)
· Good problem-solver and possess positive mindset
· Strong ability to multitask and prioritise with minimal supervision
· Proactive, good team player and enjoys working with people
· Strong in Ms Excel and Powerpoint
· Experience managing a team
· Relevant regional exposure
· Navision/AX Dynamics working exposure
Singapore Citizen or PR only!