Regional Financial Controller (Consumer Goods)
Our client is a fast-growing company in the consumer electronics and invests to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development. With further expansion plans in APAC, they are looking for a Regional Financial Controller based out of the regional HQ in Singapore.
Your roles and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
1. Responsible for long-range strategic planning and driving key investment decisions
2. Month-end reporting, analysis and performance management along with planning for the next including variance analysis
3. Rolling forecast and quarterly business review preparation and controlling activities
4. Ensure compliance to global accounting policies and to be governed by local GAAP, tax, legal and statutory requirements
5. Providing commercial insights and increase business efficiency
6. Identify and suggest improvement or areas for automation to better enhance daily operations and processes to regional team
7. Ensure strict internal controls and compliance with all local accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements as well as corporate policies
The ideal candidate shall be:
1. CA/CPA with 10+ years of experience in strategic planning and analysis with related industries
2. Bachelor of Accountancy or Finance with at least some Audit experience coupled with FP&A experience
3. Fluent in spoken and written English, the candidate shall have Strong Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
4. SAP / Oracle knowledge is a plus
5. Adept in Managing a team in singapore and the markets.