Regional FP&A Manager (6 months Maternity Contract)
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company and has its Asia Pacific HQ in Singapore.
Reporting into the Asia Pacific GM based in Singapore.
Brief Job role
- Budget - Developing, analysing & implementing budgets; monitoring budgets for deviations, conducting variance analysis
- Preparation of accounts for consolidation purposes including intercompany reconciliation
- Preparation/review Monthly Data of Cash flow, expenses, inventory, Ageing. Monitoring of working capital and Monthly cash flow forecast
- Monthly MIS preparation & review, product-wise margin analysis
- Business performance analysis and presentation to top management
- Preparation of documents for remittance of funds to foreign subsidiaries & branches
- Review Transfer prices of subsidiaries
- Preparing Ex-entity profitability
- Assisting Vice President the Asia Pacific in various reports/analysis for the respective territory
- Improving ongoing system and implementing a new system based on needs
- Proper insurance coverage and keeping updated on business risk including financial, corporate or Tax matters
- On-going financial to peer departments including consolidation, treasury, Supply chain team & commercial support to country managers on new business/commercial terms/agreements structuring/assistance in business cases & identifying solutions
- Monthly sales flash for international business
- Consolidation of profitability for overall international business
- Other matrices as required
Qualification and IT knowledge
MBA Finance/CA with 8-12 years of experience.
Experience in pharmaceutical, FMCG or product based industries is a must have.
Ability to share meaningful insights, advice country GM's to take key business decisions.
SAP knowledge is preferred, hands on experience on Excel, PPT.
Singapore Citizen or PR only