Revenue and Credit Control Analyst (SAAS Based Start-Up)
Singaporeans or PR only!
Our client is a leading SAAS based MNC and rapidly expanding in Asia. To support their expansion plans they are looking for a Credit Control and Revenue analyst who can work closely with the leadership team comprising of the Co-Founder, CEO and the CFO based in Singapore.
Candidates must have relevant experience within the software industry and start-up environment.
You will be in charge of controlling and reporting for sales and revenue across South East Asia, as well as planning and budgeting on the overall performance of the company across its various departments.
- Monitoring of sales pipeline: set-up tools, weekly calls with sales teams, communication and follow-up
- Revenue management: analysis, follow-up, invoicing, revenue recognition, cash collection in conjunction with sales teams
- Business forecasting and reporting: annual budget and regular projections
- Updating of database: customers / staff headcount
- Preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly reports
- Assist with month end closing of accounting books (revenue), in liaison with external accounting firms in Singapore and India
- Calculation of sales commission
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in finance / accounting similar positions
- Relevant experience in Software / SaaS industry, ideally in a start-up scale-up environment
- Strong skills in Excel and able to implement and maintain various software systems for processing business information
- You are diligent and precise and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and monthly deadline
- You are technically minded when it comes to accounting and Excel reporting and have prior experience working for Software / SaaS industry
- You are independent with an urge to get things done !
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization
- You are a team player and able to communicate across departments