Our client is a growing dry bulk shipping company. The success of their business is built on the principle of empowering employees across all levels to make their own decisions, as well as gaining a deep understanding of specific customer needs.
As a chartering Manager, your main duties will be to manage existing and new customer requirements, specifically spot and period charter. Establish relationships with brokers and COA partners and proactively develop solutions for customers and ensure high performance and service delivery.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- 5+ years experience as a dry bulk Charterer/broker
- Experience working on the cargo side with shipbrokers or ship operators is preferred
- Basic understanding on FFA's is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Indian Ocean and the Far East market
- Dynamic and ambitious team player with a proven track record in chartering
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, brokers, and other key industry stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company that is doing really well. You will have the chance to share your ideas and help develop the company further, as well as your own skills. Additionally, a competitive salary and package are offered.
Please contact Brijesh Mongia at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.