If you have the right combination of human touch, operational control and planning skills, we have just the right job for you as Crewing/Marine HR Executive.
As a Crewing Executive; your primary function is to ensure effective day to day crew operation and crewing support based on quality for each individual vessel and seafarer. At the same time you focus on facilitating a good working environment and personal interaction between ship and shore.
Amongst your dedicated tasks are:
• Support planning and crew operation of our clients vessels
• Ensure compliance with statutory, industry and business unit certifications
• Visa and documentation handling along with training needs
• Managing career development of seafarers
• Promotion and development of officers
• Performance reviews and follow up
Who we are looking for
As an experienced professional, you are recognized by others having a high sense of urgency, a nature to comply with procedures, an eye on strategy and a structured mindset. You feel proud when you know you have taken service of seafarers to the next level. You approach your workload with professionalism and humour and you are able to communicate effectively both verbal and in writing.
You must be prepared to travel a limited number of days per year, as required to attend seminars, visit vessels or maintain interoffice relations within our clients global network of crewing offices.