Senior Financial Analyst - Food Tech
Our client makes cultivated meat and is making a mark within the food tech industry. The CFO is further looking to strengthen the team and hire a dynamic finance business partner who can take the company to another new level.
- Responsible and driving the preparation of financial and management reports with a focus on analysing and presenting the information.
- Provide financial insights into business performance by analysing financial results (e.g trends, ratio) to facilitate strategic planning.
- Support in FP&A activities which include but are not limited to business projections, annual budget exercise and variance analysis (e.g Actual vs Budget/PY, etc)
- Maintain a robust financial model template to support various key initiatives which include but are not limited to business cases, fund-raising activities, etc.
- Achieve financial targets with the cross-functional team by business partnering and providing useful financial/business insights.
- Partner with cross-functional team to anticipate industry future direction and correlates with future business strategies.
- Identity and be the promoter in building and improving processes that will allow finance in the organization to scale.
- Involved and co-own special projects relating to various finance transformations and interesting projects.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are from start-up experience and have done both FP&A and fundraising support will be ideal but not a must-have.
- Hands-on experience operating in a start-up and fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge and technical skills in excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using BI tools (e.g Tableau, Power BI) would be a plus.
- Self-motivated individual who believes in the mission to bring sustainable cultivated-based crustacean meat and seafood to market.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively within a small finance team.
- Result-oriented self-starter who is able to frequently (and effectively) multi-task.
- Must be creative, forward-thinking, and able to contribute to company-wide strategies.
- Strong time analytical thinking and organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy, and precision.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make the right decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence, energize, and create trust.
- Singapore Citizen or PR only!