Senior FP&A Manager (Global Healthcare)
- Business Partnering
- Newly Created role
One of global healthcare is looking for dynamic Senior FP&A manager as newly created role to manage and improve company’s regional financial performance In addition, you need to drive Asia Region finance teams on FP&A outputs and drive continuous process improvement
- Partner with regional commercial leadership to drive commercial financial objectives by leading regional or country-specific projects
- Lead the financial planning & reporting processes including design of templates & processes to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Analyse performance and provide variance explanations and recommendations for operational efficiency and provide business counselling to relevant stakeholders with the objective of adding value to the business
- Advise business teams on process-related matters that arise to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information
- Consolidation of Forecast / Plan - Design, implement and maintain meaningful presentations of the consolidated data with appropriate comparisons and commentary
The successful candidate should have proven track records in financial analyst and business partnering with regional finance teams and supervisory skills are required. Ability to control on the key financial issues, budgeting process, and performance measures which could support the company's strategic direction for company.
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting with CA, CPA, and knowledgeable of SAP tools FP&A tools such LongView/TM1 and Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills will be preferable.
With minimum of 10 years of combined experience from Big4 audit firm and commercial experience would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgement.
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Siriwan Young at Siriwan.Young@caliber8.sg
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 17S8670 Registration No. R1544539