Our client is a leading European multinational company that manufactures and distributes maritime products across the globe.
They are expanding in Asia and are looking to hire a dynamic sales professional based in Singapore.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Manage sales activities and customer relationships in order to reach sales margin and targets and customer satisfaction
- Responsible of own and group GTV Sales Target, Newbuild Order Intake, Margin/Profitability
- Build up and develop the close relationship with customers in allocated area, including merchant ship owners, ship brokers, ship designers, OEM, Navy, shipyards, Governmental bodies – Port Authorities etc
- Make account plan and strategy for responsible customer and execute on the plan
- Proactively develop new business as well as maintaining existing business
- Manage own accounts with plan and strategy record in CRM
- Regularly update CRM opportunities/pipelines, Customer contact info and Account related data
- Manage both external and internal stakeholders for business development and problem /issue solving
- Follow up AR and manage collection in time
- Marketing and promote company Marine products, Solutions and engage related stakeholders
- Build and maintain close contact between the company with existing and new customers that leads to new sales of Marine products, After-sales and upgrades Solutions
- Work proactively within a team of support staff, i.e. Sales Engineering, Business Lines support, Parts coordinators, Design teams and site supervisors
- Comply with the company’s QHSE Opportunities policies.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager role with Key Account management focus
- Extensive customer relationship management skills
- At least 5 years' experience in Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas industry is preferred
- Knowledge and contact networks relating to Maritime Decarbonisation agenda
- Good command of both English both written and verbal- Other native languages like Chinese, Japanese, Bahasa etc is a plus point.
- Customer Centric mentality
- Willingness to travel extensively in a short notice
- Possess an excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Computer literacy and proficient in MICROSOFT Words, excel, PowerPoint, SAP is an added advantage
- A Goal getter and Dynamic with a Team player personality
Education : At least a recognised/Accredited Bachelor degrees in the field of Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Mechanical and/or Mechatronics discipline. Candidates without relevant educational qualification but with vast experience and customer networks in the maritime environment will also be consider.