Our client is a growing shipping conglomerate looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent or Assistant Technical Manager for their growing fleet of Oil/Chemical tankers. This role is open for Indian and Malaysian expatriate professionals who are open to relocate to Jakarta, Indonesia on a short notice.
The ideal candidates would have at least 2-3 years of shore-based experiences managing vessels technically and have good knowledge on maintenance and repairs, dry docking, retrofits, investigation of machinery failures and compliance with statutory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, control and executive all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, dry-docking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels
- Provide technical advice and support to the assigned fleet of vessels and participate in projects relating to technical, energy efficiency, logistical/purchasing and crewing related activities of the assigned fleet of vessels.
- Overall responsible for preparing and managing the budgets of the assigned vessels and to ensure all assigned vessels comply with regulatory requirements and legislation's.
- Seafaring Chief Engineer (COC 1) with minimum 2 years of shore based experiences as Technical Superintendent
- Proven ability to multitask and managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- An independent and resourceful team player with good communication skills
Whats on offer?
A tax free salary, company provided accommodation and medical insurance along with market competitive salary package. You will be working for a company who believe in taking care of their employees.