Our client is a fast growing Marine service provider within the Navigational equipment space looking to hire an experienced NavCom Service Engineer in their global headquarters in Singapore.
About the job
The purpose of the job is to help marine customers with field service of Navigation and Telecomunication systems and equipments.
Main responsibilities includes:
- Manage all customers’ service requests professionally and timely
- Schedule Service Engineers to fulfil all service jobs either local or abroad Handle all Service, Survey, Commissioning, and Installation requests timely Prepare/make quotations and work estimates for local and International jobs
- Prepare all necessary job documents for further processing
- Provide status update to Customer Service Manager for all ongoing and prospective jobs
- Register all non-compliance and improvement suggestions in the Quality System Coordinate internally with internal technical experts to resolve customer queries
- Handle customers’ disputes or complaints and minimize such occurrences
- Maintain all Service records regarding and keep them accurate and up to date
- Track service work progress and handle all communication related to service requests with customers, subcontractors, agents and port security offices
- Visit customers regularly to maintain and improve customer loyalty
Profile we are looking at:
- Diploma & above.Minimum 1 year of sales or admin experience
- Prior working in Maritime industry of Ship Management Companies will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft, SAP & etc).
- Good communication skills.
- Great teamwork.