Due to expansion our shipping clientwho are looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent to join their team in Singapore. You will need to have experience working on MEGI and DFDE propulsion vessels.
In this role, you will work closely with LNG team members to ensure the successful execution and completion of projects you are assigned to or required to manage.
* Treat safety and environmental compliance as a top priority.
* Support existing projects and agreements.
* Prepare and monitor annual operating budgets for customers.
* Preparation of internal annual operating budgets.
* Provide input and assistance in completion and or revisions to operations, emergency procedures, maintenance and repair and Port facility security plans.
* Conduct vendor assessments in regards to quality and cost.
* Assist customers in developing new operational procedures, policies, equipment upgrades.
* Port security coordination and management.
* Develop new leads for third party terminal management and LNG opportunities.
* Determine organisational structure requirements for new ports, personnel, local offices and other necessary infrastructure as necessary.
* Assist in development of third party Master Services Agreements and operating contracts
* Ensure planned maintenance schedules are being adhered to and are up to date.
* Conduct ship inspections as necessary.
* Assist customers in cost control measures
* Participate in industry related activities
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills
* At least 2 years experience sailing experience as Senior Engineer
* 2 years Technical Superintendent experience preferably in LNG
* A flexible self-starter, with a can-do attitude and a thirst for learning
* Strong analogical skills and attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Problem solver and sound business judgement
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
* Capable of working both independently as well as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines