Accounts Supervisor ( International Trade-Commodities)
• Responsible for group consolidation and assist in internal and external audit requests.
• Handle drawdown transactions/Payments.
• Prepare and review of management reports included AR, AP, GL, Cashflow statement, bank reconciliation and other related schedules on a monthly basis.
• Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue/cost analysis and commentaries.
• Provide audit schedules.
• Reconcile accounts with general ledger to ensure entries are accurate and accordance with accounting standards and regulations
• Prepare management reporting, analysis financial statement and provide commentaries on actual results vs forecast/budget/prior period
• Prepare Budgets, forecast and manage cash flow
• Prepare monthly journal entries, balance sheet and financial statements
• Any Other duties assigned
• Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or recognised professional qualification with 5 years and above of relevant working experience in some supervisory position.
• Overseeing the accounts team and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill and able to work in team/autonomously
• Ability to work with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Fluency in spoken Mandarin is a plus (Good verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin to assist Mandarin speaking internal and external for their audit requests)
• Able to commit immediately or on short notice will be an advantage
• Prior experience in trading or commodity firms will be an advantage