Assistant Business Finance Controller (SAAS/Software)
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Business Controller with a leading European SAAS business HQ in Singapore for APAC. This role will work closely with the Regional GM.
- Responsible for all aspects of finance related to Services - planning, forecasting, pricing, deal support, driving process improvements, implementation of tools, compliance, managing bookings revenue and margins.
- Provided financial and analytical expertise to the services team in APAC region
- Accountable for accuracy of profitability of all revenue lines.
- Accountable for all partners and externals cost accruals (including accuracy and timeliness).
- Working with and manage off shore finance shared service centre for month-end closing.
- Supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits including preparation and provision of requested schedules and data
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting and preferably with a CPA
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS) required - mandatory for Revenue Recognition BC
- Oracle and Hyperion experience preferred
- Preference of 8 -10 years general working experience, with 3 - 5 years relevant working experience within an MNC IT/software business environment and with good understanding of the software business
- Adept and credible in senior management circles and perceived as a valuable business partner
- Ability to negotiate with the business to achieve desired outcomes.
- Manage and drive key external relationships
- Ability to guide and mentor teams, act as a mentor to share and transfer expert knowledge
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with parties from different levels, different cultural background and ability to work as part of a team is essential