Our client is an established ship operator, whose global footprint spans across Europe, America's and Asia Pacific. They are a powerhouse in the dry bulk market. The success of the business is built on the principle of empowering employees across all levels to make their own decisions, as well as gaining a deep understanding of specific customer needs.
As a chartering Manager your main duties will be to manage existing and new customer requirements, specifically spot and COA chartering. Establish relationships with brokers and COA partners and proactively develop solutions for customers and ensure high performance and service delivery.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- 3+ years experience as a Handy or Supramax Charterer/broker
- Experience working on the cargo side with ship brokers or ship operators is preferred
- Good knowledge of the Indian Ocean or Pacific Ocean
- Dynamic and ambitious team player with a proven track record in chartering
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, brokers and other key industry stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a large company that is expanding despite challenging times in the dry bulk market. You will have the chance to share your ideas and help develop the company further, as well as your own skills. Additionally, a competitive salary and package is offered.
Please Apply with your latest Resume or feel free to email me at email@example.com for a private & Confidential discussion. All applicants are assured of strict confidentiality.