Finance Business Partner (IFRS/Software)
Our client is a leading European software brand that helps the financial Services industry.
Reporting to the Business Controller (based in Singapore), the Assistant Business Controller will be responsible for the Delivery (Services and Development) business line, cash collections, reporting, detailed review of all revenue and opex, analysis and financial control matters.
He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that internal controls and group policies are applied to ensure that our companies’ assets are protected and adequately monitored.
- Oversee and Manage revenue recognition for Delivery
- Process owner for forecasting and Budgeting of the respective revenue/ opex lines
- You will work with a financial shared service centre (“SSC”) in India on month-end closing and manage working capital
- You will do cash inflow management, forecasting and budgeting
- Liase with internal and external auditors on audit requirements and control issues
- You will ensure compliance with all internal and external reporting requirements, internal controls, and group accounting policies
- You will identify and drive process improvements with SSC team and coach the SSC team
- You will handle other ad hoc assignments as requested or assigned
You should have CPA or Bachelor of Accountancy equivalent from local University
- You should be highly analytical, with strong accounting knowledge
- You should have excellent management reporting
- You should have good understanding in IFRS and project controlling. These are critical to be successful in this role.
- You should be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with parties from different levels, different cultural background and ability to work as part of a team is essential
- Preference 6-10 years working experience, In-depth understanding of finance and business control requirements in an IT/software business environment
- You should be committed, results-driven and well-organized, with high professional standards and strive for operational excellence
- You should be analytical, open minded, innovative with business acumen
- You should be able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
Singapore PR or Citizen!