Finance Manager (Maritime Industry)
Our Client is a Ship Owner Company and looking for a Finance Manager who will report directly to MD in Singapore.
- Full spectrum of finance and accounting functions, including statutory reporting, financial reporting and management reporting
- Provide analytical review of monthly financial performance, highlighting key variances as well as trends/ ratios.
- Prepare monthly rolling forecasts and budgets, including forecast cash flow positions and related borrowing needs.
- Report to financial institution on financial covenant and other compliance requirement.
- Manage external auditor, tax agent, corporate secretary and local authorities
- Resolve any accounting or tax related issues raised by external auditor and authorities.
- Work closely with other business unit to ensure internal control policies and procedures are in compliance with Company policies and local Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Provide guidance and leadership to the finance team including handling day to day activities and any ad-hoc projects.
- Degree in Accountancy or recognizable accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA and etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in similar position supervising a team
- Strong foundation in accounting, controls, processes and reporting
- Similar industry experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English (company language is English)
- Only locals or PR status and asap available candidates