Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, APAC (Pharmaceuticals)
Oversee and manage countries in APAC, deep dive and business partner with regional and country specific stakeholders for key business decisions.
- Act as a key supporting team member in achieving the business FP&A's objective in driving the budgeting/forecasting cycles and managing reporting process
- Perform financial analysis on monthly basis to access financial performance of businesses
- Support business team and country finance team with regard to all FP&A related tasks, such as knowledge transfer and process improvement
- Participate in Analytics, business expansion and go to market strategy in the Asia region
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, such as process improvement, system implementation (ERP/HFM), data mining and statistics projects
- You are a CPA/CA with an experience of atleast 5 years in fp&a and over all 7 years having worked with large corporation with huge APAC presence.
- Must have overseen atleast 5 markets in APAC
- Strong people management, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Positive and result-driven
- Good logical and analytical thinking skills
- Hands-on and having the ability to drill down into detail to establish/ rectify/ improve processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with voluminous data management, statistics and research methodology will be a plus