Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Food/Consumer)
Our client is the largest food company in the world and is expanding rapidly in Singapore.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide financial support to business while comply to local commercial practices and legal requirements, through taking joint decisions, evaluating, defining, analyzing and overviewing the entire financial flow, from administrative procedures to strategic decisions;
- Evaluate monthly P&L performance of channels, categories and customers’ segments;
- Perform financial forecasting and support the annual business planning and budget exercise;
- Partnering with business in the execution of market strategic agenda;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard reports, tools, dashboards and recommendation of actions for business optimization and excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance (Desirable specialization in Accounting, Finance or a similar discipline)
- CA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification (either one)
- Preferably, 5-8 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance, financial planning and analysis, business management and others related. Past experience in FMCG would be an advantage.
- General accounting knowledge (Balance Sheet, P&L, etc.);
- Financial concepts (WACC, CAGR, COGS, EBITDA, ROI, etc.);
- Experience in SAP and MS Power BI tools;
- Proficiency knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
Please note that this role is only open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.