Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Plant Based Food Brand)
Our client is one of Singapore's most promising plant based food brand and they are making great strides in terms of innovation. To further strengthen their growth, they are looking for a dynamic Finance business partner to the co-founders and report into the CFO based in Singapore.
Overall Job Objective (Purpose):
· The Financial planning and analysis manager will be leading the full spectrum of FP&A activities within the Group.
· Reporting to the CFO of Group, he/she will work closely with the various key stakeholders (internal and external) within Group.
· The primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist on the full spectrum of investor relations and M&A activities;
- Preparation of Annual Budgets, Estimates and Cash Flow Projections for all entities within Group;
- Support on commercial finance assignments (price positioning, competitor analysis, cost enhancement review, etc)
- Monthly, Quarterly Reporting (Standard and Ad hoc reporting) to internal management team and various external investors;
- Assist on the preparation of Board papers;
- Partner with internal key stakeholders in driving performance by providing regular & sharp analytics
- Assist with financial process improvements for group of companies.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by CFO
· CA/CPA/MBA with at least 5 years relevant experience in FP&A roles within the consumer goods/food and beverages industry.
· Preference for candidates whom have exposure working in start-ups and have supported the co-founders in terms of fund raising, fp&a activities and M&A
- Excellent business partnership skills coupled with strong commercial and business acumen
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint;
· Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin);
· Analytical thinking, pro-active and possess positive mindset;
· Able to work independently and as a team player.
Remuneration & benefits
- Budget: SGD 6K to 7K per month (over 12 months)
- Location Senoko
Singapore citizen or PR only!