FP&A Manager (Oil and Energy)
(SGD8000-10000 salary monthly)
We are looking for a FP&A Analyst for an Oil and Energy company in Singapore. This person will be responsible for the analysis of financial data and presenting the analysis to management in a clear and concise manner to enable management to make strategic, informed decisions for the company. This role will also be the key point of contact and support for Trading & Shipping to Group F&I Finance for any reporting requirements. As an individual contributor this role will directly report to Finance Manager.
Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the drivers of variances to forecast and budget by providing reliable and value adding reports with financial and non-financial metrics and insightful commentary
- Responsible for the reconciliation and reporting of variances between the monthly trading and accounting profit and loss
- Prepare monthly company working capital reports and analysis
- Drive the Balance Sheet Substantiation process and perform analysis on balance sheet key accounts and cashflow movement month on month for Trading & Shipping
- Support parent company F&I Finance in the preparation of half year and full year reporting
- Assist in preparation of monthly import margin forecast and annual business plan in line with Group timetables and guidelines
- Identify improvement opportunities in relation to forecasting and budgeting processes
- Assist in the development of financial models and new management reports to enhance the quality of information across Trading & Shipping
- Apply data visualisation tools and techniques to provide interactive reports to management
- Identify, initiate, manage and/or support improvement of financial systems, processes and reporting to meet business requirements and drive efficiencies within Finance
- Qualification in Accounting as well as the CA/CPA with a
- Minimum of 5-6 years in an accounting-based role in a large organisation
- Understanding the dynamics of a complex industry, high analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 2 years in an energy commodity trading company with FP&A role.
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and knowledge of PowerBI and basic VBA
- Good knowledge of business drivers and financial performance metrics
- Good time management skills by prioritising critical and strategic work, effectively planning and managing business expectations and priorities.