They are looking for a dynamic individual to join their HR team. The Human Resources Executive will provide support to human resource services spanning payroll, benefits and other transactions, and will also ensure efficient service center operations, technology and transactions.
- Support the development of standards and procedures to handle employee questions and transactions and administer human resource programs.
- Support the coordination of services with the human resource information systems, division managers and new hires.
- Help lead the organization's human resources.
- Analyze data and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources certificate